Elland, West Yorkshire
Construction & Property - Property Sales and Lettings
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Do you want to work for a busy Estate Agency? Are you looking for a challenging new role with flexible hours?
Working within the front of house, you will be providing a professional and efficient service to all customers both face to face and by phone. Ensures all residential properties are handled proficiently from initial enquiry through to satisfactory conclusion.
The main duties of the role will include:
· Register applicants either by telephone or face to face
· Match applicants with properties based on their requirements
· Book viewings, obtain feedback and provide regular updates to vendors
· Book market appraisals
· Provide support and advice to the vendor to help them to achieve the best outcome
· Using the Sales Software on a daily basis to assist with activities
· Manage a register of applicants
· Take offers and record all appropriate information Obtain proof of funding
· Liaise and negotiate between buyers and vendors to a successful conclusion
· Sales progression
· Build and maintain excellent working relationships with buyers and vendors
· Work to agreed company policies and process at all times
· Maintain all records relating to the role to a high standard and in line with data protection
· Update social media as necessary
· Dealing with solicitors
· Support other team members as and when required
· Taking absolute ownership for the management of your own workload and responsibilities to ensure that your priorities are completed each day
Key skills and qualities required :
· The successful applicant will need to have experience in the Residential Sales sector or have similar experience relevant to the role showing that you have commercial awareness.
· Positive, enthusiastic and proactive with a 'can do' attitude.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office efficiently and effectively including Word
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working with people
· Resourceful and able to work on own initiative and within a team
· Ability to work well under pressure during busy periods
· Focused on providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest professional standards at all times
· Great work ethic, punctual and reliable
· Act with honesty and diligence at all times
Tuesday - Friday 10am - 2:30pm
Every other Saturday 9am - 1pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Georgina York