Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Sales Development Support
Accountable for qualifying High Net worth and Expatriate Individual leads into warm opportunities. By making contact to online leads via phone email and Instant Chat and connecting these customers with the appropriate sales departments for UK and EU location and thus enabling the sales team to convert these opportunities to sales. The role requires excellent communication , interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Lead Generation of New Prospects by Outbound dialling online real time leads a minimum of 3 dials per lead and qualifying them into warm opportunities
· Trailing and qualifying Inbound calls, and email requests before connecting them to the correct sales departments - EU and /or UK
· Answering customer enquiries that come thorough via our online chat portal in order to pass them to appropriate sales personal
· Qualifying customers by assessing their requirements against business portfolio of Insurers
· Adhere to FCA/Company guidelines by applying data protection rules and GDPR protocols, following company underwriting guides and conducting each call in a compliant manner
· Use all relevant and related systems to accurately capture customer data including updating notes and keeping client contact data up to date. (Ms Dynamics, Salesforce, Actisure, Crest, Quoting tools).
· Provide campaign feedback and sales feedback on leads to sales teams/ Sales managers and marketing departments.
· Customer service skills being able to ask open questions and carry out need's analysis
· Interpersonal skills
· Written communication skills
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· PC Literate
· Up to date product knowledge, validated for all new and planned product
· Up to date system, process and protocol knowledge, validated through training for all new systems and processes with the ability to explain business processes in a coherent way to customers
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paulina Nahaczewska