· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Would you describe yourself as a multitasker who thrives in a fast paced and busy office?
A client of ours is looking for an additional Sales Coordinator to join their team of four. This manufacturing business has been very busy throughout lock down and is looking to expand their team to ensure customers orders and enquires are handled quickly and efficiently.
Exceeding their daily targets by 20% this is a fantastic time to join and be part of their success.
· This role is 90% on the phone, talking and liaising with customers regarding their orders and answering queries.
· Build relationships with customers
· Liaise with all team members as well as the other departments on a daily basis.
· Multitasking skills are essential for this role as you will be inputting order information into the computer system.
· Liaise with carries, forwarding agents and other transportation companies to ensure orders are picked up and delivered quickly.
· General administrative tasks
This role would suit someone who is self-motivated, likes interaction with customers and has a positive attitude.
Monday- Friday - 8:30- 5:30 Staggered start per week by 30 minutes.
1 Hour Lunch
Immediate start available.
1 week paid trial
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Tanita House