· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client, based in Manningtree who a leader within their field is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their friendly, welcoming, and small team.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, you will play a key part within the business. This is a fast paced, busy role which is made up of 50% administration and 50% sales elements.
· Processing orders via email and telephone.
· Answering inbound calls answering queries. Everyday is different.
· Organising dispatches of orders and transport of goods.
· Proactive approach with outbound calls to generate/build upon new business
· Account management- building relationships- staying connected to customers.
· Working as part of a team to assist the collective requirements.
· Working with a dedicated field Salesperson, on specific customers- full training given.
· Driven individual who likes to work in a fast pace environment with both Sales and Admin
· Great communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable
Monday to Friday 8am- 5pm with an early finish on a Friday.
23 days Holiday + 8 bank holidays
Free car parking
Kitchen facilities onsite
Full Covid measures in place and being adhered to.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Tanita House