Sales Administrator - Adecco UK Limited - Peterborough - Wizbii

Sales Administrator

  • By Adecco UK Limited
  • Peterborough (United Kingdom)
  • Business / Sales
2018-08-10T20:32:41+0000

Job description

  Location
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
·  Salary
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
·  Category
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
·  Job type
Permanent
·  Industry
Sales and Retail
·  External Reference
JN-082018-20887

Job title:

Sales Administrator

Reports to:

Sales Office Manager

Department:

Sales

Job Summary:

To develop and maintain profitable business relationships, achieving internal sales targets and profit margins in accordance with agreed business plans. 75% of the role will be Sales Administration, the other 25% of the role will involve Pro-active Sales calls.

Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities

1

Pro-active telephone sales calling to maintain existing and develop new business. The role will entail calling existing and potential customers.

2

Accurate and efficient processing of orders to meet customer requirements.

3

Investigating and resolving customer queries effectively within specified time frame.

4

Communicating with Area Sales Managers to maintain and develop existing business

5

Analyse and interpret sales reports provided to identify potential lost and new business.

6

Planned outgoing calls to investigate lost or slow business.

7

Promoting new products in-line with agreed business plan and targets.

8

Developing product quotations to meet customer requirements and promote new business.

9

Effective time management to maximise sales potential including planned customer calls.

10

Efficient and accurate profit margin control to maximise sales potential.

11

Ensure business systems, databases and diaries are maintained fully and accurately.

12

Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health & safety, and quality management.

13

Any other duties as required

Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.

By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy

Here are some other vacancies your might like

Get a mail digest of vacancies that match your profile!
Thousand of vacancies are available for you on Wizbii :)

About Adecco UK Limited

-

1598 vacancies open at Adecco UK Limited

Find your next job on Wizbii,
the leading professional platform for youth's employment

Job vacancies

Jobs right at your fingertips!
Download