Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
At Adecco Nottingham we are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Co-ordinator for our prestige client based in Derby.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for our global client who offers great benefits and progression!
Key aspects of the job:
* Make proactive outbound calls to End Users in line with our clients contact frequency programme.
* Obtain and verify end user information and update data on our clients CRM system (predominantly via outbound telephone calls), identifying and optimising any opportunities for additional sales and support
* Confidently co-ordinate complaints when they arise
* Be the first point of contact for our field based sales executives, acting as their liaison with various other departments
* Keep up to date with product knowledge and new innovations by participating in product training and familiarising with new literature
* Handle and resolve a wide range of Distributor and End User enquiries relating to pricing, availability and technical information
What is our client looking for?
* Desire to work in a predominantly outbound call targeted environment.
* A determined individual with tenacity and a can-do positive attitude
* Experience of overcoming objections and gatekeepers
* Willingness to share ideas to help drive continuous improvement
* Strong telephone & listening skills - a background in sales highly advantageous, however not essential
* Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
What can our client offer you?
* Large and expanding fast paced global business
* Committed to implementing best practice in all areas
* Focus on innovation and continuous improvement
* Competitive salary + commission and benefits
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 36 days with length of service
* Contributory pension scheme
36.25 per week.
8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday
16,500 plus monthly commission of £100 plus quarterly commission of £300.
Any questions please contact Lauren at Adecco Nottingham on 01159485780.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy