£ 17000 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is looking to recruit and experienced sales administrator to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience with in a sales admin role as this is essential for this position.
To handle all day to day administrative tasks for the department which ultimately facilitates accurate and timely invoicing to the customer along with prompt payment of supplier invoices. The role is fundamental in the concise collation and completion of month end processes to agreed deadlines.
* All aspects of administration support including dispatching of TWM invoices, resolving invoice queries and liaising with sub-contractors
* Full responsibility for month end processes to tight deadlines
* Order processing daily and reconciliation of bookings using our internal system
* Monitor adherence to KPI's across all sub-contractors
* Ensure sales margins are monitored and maintained to make maximum potential of each sale
* Pre booking of scheduled works on to internal system
* Confirm agreed ETA's with customers via phone and email
* Complete regular daily, weekly and monthly reports to agreed timescales
* Dealing with customer queries from daily calls
* Occasionally support the sales team as and when required
Skills & key requirements
* Minimum of 12 months experience within similar environment
* Minimum of 4 GCSE's grade C and above
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literate, working knowledge of MS Office Software and Sage essential
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated problem solving skills and initiative
* Ability to work unsupervised and to multiple deadlines
* Flexibility may be required to assist other members of the department during busy periods
* Positive, self- motivated and able to work under pressure
* Previous industry experience would be advantageous
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy