£ 16000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is looking for a Sales administrator to join their busy team in Gloucester. This role is supporting a busy sales team and providing administrative support from general enquiry through to the dispatch and invoice.
General Duties will involve:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with Sales administration and other general office administration.
- Liaising with other internal departments and putting together documentation.
- Processing customer orders, dealing with invoices, raising purchase orders.
- Preparing the orders for shipping and coordinate information with suppliers, warehousing, and dispatch.
Previous Experience/ Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage high volumes to deadlines
- Experience in MRP/ERP Systems
- Strong Microsoft administration skills.
- Purchase Orders/ Invoicing history
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 DOE
Hours: Mon- Fri, 9:00am- 5:00pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your office career.
If you are interested click apply Now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy