Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join an established company based in Newbury. Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to use administration skills to ensure that customers/sales and service team expectations are met in a correct and efficient manner. The role is working Monday to Friday and offering a salary of £23,000 - £24,000.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· To deal with queries regarding visits and all non-technical matters relating to the general running of the service department.
· To maintain accurate service records and prepare reports when requested by internal sources and corporate account holders.
· To liaise with the sales force to ensure that priorities relating to customers' orders, installations, and the configuration of products are agreed.
· To create quotations for service contracts/extended warranties and invoices relating to the above.
· To deal with customer service contract and invoice enquiries by E-mail and telephone.
· To provide administration support to Sales Office Manager/UK Service Manager where necessary.
· To send out renewal quotations to customers where necessary.
· To produce reports and spreadsheets for various service providers using Excel.
· To comply with all relevant health and safety legislation.
· To maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
· To attend internal and external training courses as and when required.
· To assist with the training of new staff.
Candidates will ideally have/be:
· Good administration skills
· Comfortable using Excel and other Microsoft programmes
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Happy to work as part of a team
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy