£ 22000 - £ 24000 / Year
· Job type
Manufacturing and Production
· External Reference
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
As a Sales Admin & Customer Service Advisor you will be providing support to the team & department to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. You are expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with strong experience within customer service or admin, and who is looking for career development!
Salary:22-24k per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm
Contract: Fixed term contract (maternity cover)
· Competitive salary
· Company pension scheme
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Free on site parking
· Excellent learning and development opportunities
· Accessible location
· Hybrid working schedule
Key duties will include:
· Answering incoming calls, providing first class customer service
· Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming queries from both international and UK based customers
· Handling incoming orders
· Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
· Updating and maintaining the CRM system
· Actively promoting products and services
· Raising orders for production
· Liaising with various transport companies to ensure goods are delivered in time and within budget
· Handling queries and complaints and seeing through to resolution
· Completing export documentation
· Researching potential markets and business opportunities
· Maintaining filing systems
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
· Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a fast-paced customer service / sales environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to details
· Ability to work efficiently on their own initiative
· Knowledge of export industry would be beneficial
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler