Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco are working on behalf of a leading client that are looking to recruit a sales administrator for their offices in Durham.
In this varied and challenging role you will be required to complete the following:
Process Sales Orders - Pricing checks and delivery availability
· Create order acknowledgements on system and send to customers
· Organise daily despatches and raise delivery Notes
· Raise sales invoices and send to customers
· Agree/raise credit Notes
· Create new finished goods codes on stock
· Liaise with customers by email, phone, and post
· Liaise with all departments and communicate with all levels of personnel
· General Administration duties - including answering telephone, emails
· Good literacy and numeracy
· Computer literate - outlook, word, excel
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Knowledge of Pegasus Opera system
· Knowledge of Exporting
This is a temporary contract of approximately 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 2:30pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Joel Hall