York, North Yorkshire
Construction & Property - Property Management, Facilities Management
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
JOB TITLE : Safety, Health, Environment & Compliance Analyst
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION : Safety, Health, Environment & Compliance, York
PURPOSE OF JOB
· To analyse and report on Safety, Health, Environment & Compliance performance.
· Aid in investigating and closing out of close call/near miss and incidents.
· Delivery of H&S training.
· Assist in the provision of general H&S support to the business.
· Track H&S Legislation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyse Safety, Health, Environment & Compliance activities and identify trends.
· Collate, analyse and produce Board Reports.
· Produce Dashboards.
· Manage the close calls/near misses and incidents process.
· Assist in closing out close calls/near misses/incidents.
· Assist in the production and delivery of H&S training.
· Carry out role of DSE Assessor.
· Track and review H&S Legislation.
· Provide general H&S support to the business.
· Any other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Practical knowledge of health, safety systems
· Knowledge of H&S legal requirements and practices
· Knowledge of safety standards
· Knowledge of accident/incident reporting and investigation practices
· Excellent Excel skills
· H&S Qualification
· Comply with company vision & values
· Planning and executing - Can manage several activities, a short to medium term planner
· Accountability for results - Takes responsibility for results and delivery. Consistent in achieving targets
· Customer focus - Interested in providing good customer service, and demonstrated by their work and the team performance. Proactively develop good internal client relationships
· Teamwork - Highly dependable team player able to create a positive working environment & 'team spirit'.
· Communication - able to communicate with tact and diplomacy, complete good quality reports and paperwork.
· Motivation - Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, provide added value in addition to current work. Work based on providing solutions to issues.
· To uphold and act in accordance with the Group's values, behaviours and strategic objectives within the context of the duties of the post.
· To support and adhere to the Group's policies on Equality, Diversion and Inclusion.
· To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and associated legislation in so far as they relate to the duties of the post.
· To comply fully, at all times with the policies relating to conduct at work.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy