London, Greater London
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Hours: Full time & Part time
Who are we?
Interested in joining a new exciting venture? Curious to be at the heart of where innovation meets customer obsession? Recently launched in the UK, Amazon Fresh Stores is the first convenience grocery store to offer Just Walk Out (JWO) Technology in the UK. Our checkout-free shopping experience is made possible by our JWO Technology, which automatically detects when products are taken from, or returned to the shelves, and keeps track of them in a virtual cart. When you're done shopping, you can just leave the store. Shortly after, we'll charge your Amazon account and send you a receipt. Designed and custom-built by Amazonians, JWO uses a variety of technologies including computer vision, sensor fusion, and advanced machine learning. Innovation is part of our DNA! We are incredibly proud of our selection too. We offer a mix of everyday essentials, local favourites and seasonal items we think you'll want and love, all at great prices. We're also excited to offer delicious ready-to-eat and ready-to-heat meals. Our goal is to be Earth's most customer-centric company and we are just getting started. We are looking for people who want to join an ambitious, innovative and customer obsessed program.
Who are you?
As a Retail Associate, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritise tasks, multitask, have a willingness and enjoy to learn new things, and a commitment to delighting our customers.
What You Do:
· Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions
· Receive, stock, and replenish product
· Utilise inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product
· Perform basic calculations including addition and subtraction
· Identify and communicate barriers to completing assigned tasks
· Keep the store as clean and beautiful as it was on Day 1 including sweeping and resetting shelves
· Be responsible for prepping, packaging, and labelling food products of varying temperatures
· Perform additional duties as assigned and ability to work in environments with varying temperatures
· Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
· Work in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting (up to 15.5 kg), standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift
· 5 GCSE passes at grade C or higher
· Bachelor's degree
· Demonstrated positive work attitude and leadership skills
· Customer-facing experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Adecco Recruitment Team