Birmingham, West Midlands
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
Our client is looking for temporary associates to support with the lead up to their Black Friday store sale working with one of the UK's leading fashion brands.
Hours: Various shifts available
Pay rate: £12ph
Location: B5, Birmingham
· Support customers with general queries in a professional and polite manner
· Maintain good levels of tidiness across the shop floor and fitting room areas and replenish stock onto the shop floor correctly to boost customer product attraction
· Provide support to store managers as and when required
Why work with Adecco:
· 20 days annual leave 9 days bank holiday
· Perks at work - Discount vouchers portal and points to spend
· Support program with 24/7 helpline
· Eye care vouchers
I'm currently working remotely so if interested, please apply online and I will call you to discuss further.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Charly Newcombe