Barnet, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
An exciting new opportunity has come up working in a public organisation based in East London
The role is for a Resources Assistant to provide a broad range of administrative functions undertaken by the Resources team to include procurement of goods and services, record administration, data inputting and supporting recharge/service charge administration.
If you are successful you will be responsible for the following:
· Receiving and managing enquiries from both within Asset Management and external to the service.
· Managing 'hard' and 'soft' mail
· Provide a responsive and efficient FM Helpdesk facility, supporting the Resources Officer (FM)
· Process orders, invoices, recharges & payments for good and services
· Monitor, update amend, chase and close down all Helpdesk requests as required
· Provide high standards of customer service to both internal and external customers
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy