Chester Le Street, Durham
Legal - Conveyancing
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Sunderland has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company as a Residential Conveyancer on a permanent basis.
My client offers a competitive salary. The role is permanent, minimum of 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday at their office based in Chester le Street.
The Job Role:
· To work in one of four small fee earning teams, as part of a large department, you will be responsible for running a caseload of mixed conveyancing files - whilst supported by a technical team and team leader;
· To run conveyancing procedures on the firm's case management systems from start
· to finish of a transaction (with assistance being given with file opening and post-completion procedures);
· information/data and uploading on to the firm's
· case management system.
· are closed/archived within a reasonable period, bringing to the attention of the conveyancing managers any balances which require attention to allow the procedure to be completed;
· To be responsible for accurately capturing
· To maintain the filing system to ensure all dead files
· To be responsible for dealing with incoming communication from clients and other stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
· Experience of leasehold/freehold and registered/unregistered property work;
· Experience of using a case management system;
· Fully proficient in all Microsoft packages;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A positive approach to client care;
· An emphasis on management of quality;
· A team player;
· Actively embraces new technology.
Should you feel you have the skills and are happy with the location then please feel free to apply for this role.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy