Leeds, West Yorkshire
£ 27 - £ 32 / Hourly
· Job type
Property and Housing
· External Reference
Public Sector - Housing
Adecco's specialist Property Services Division North are partnering with a local housing association to assist them in recruiting a Repairs/Maintenance Building Surveyor for their Asset Management department based in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area initially on a 6 months basis with potential to go permanent should you wish.
· Overseeing all building repair projects and maintenance tasks within the company's portfolio.
· Conducting on-site inspections to assess the state of structures and identify necessary repairs.
· Working closely with the property team to develop effective repair strategies.
· Reporting on the progress of repair projects and providing recommendations for future improvements.
· Implementing safety regulations and ensuring compliance on all projects.
· Coordinating with external contractors and service providers when necessary.
· Collaborating with team members to achieve company objectives.
· Contributing to the company's mission within the Not for Profit and Charities industry.
A successful Interim Building Surveyor (Repairs) should have :
· A solid understanding and experience in building surveying and repairs.
· Proficient skills in project management and coordinating with various teams.
· Strong knowledge of safety regulations and compliance standards within the industry.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· A commitment to contributing positively to the Not for Profit and Charities industry.
· An estimated hourly rate of £27-£32
· Dependent on candidate qualifications and experience.
· Opportunity to work within a supportive team environment in the Property department.
· Immediate start available
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Allan Madden