Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently working with a global leading client to recruit production operatives to work in their repair and maintenance department.
As a production operative in the repair and maintenance team you will be responsible for ensuring products are inspected and repaired to a high quality. You will working to tight deadlines ensuring fulfilment of the customer demands. You will ensure compliance with product quality whilst working to strict health, safety & environmental standards.
· Check products are inspected & repaired to high quality criteria & available to meet the customer's demands.
· Ensuring compliance with product quality and health, safety & Environmental standards.
· Good verbal and written English & maths
· Health & Safety awareness of working in an industrial environment.
· Previous target driven manufacturing and operations experience
Working hours are 07.30/15.30 - Monday to Friday - flexibility is required due to business needs and overtime is available once you have successfully completed the training.
This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Jack Krelle