Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 19000 - £ 23000 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Compliance Administrator
I am currently recruiting for a Renewals Administrator for a Legal Services Business based in Birmingham on the Hagley Road.
Role Purpose: The maintenance of the renewals part of the records system, processing reminders and instructions, payment of fees and updating records throughout within strict timeframes. This role would suit someone who is recently graduated from university and looking to start their career in the office space.
· Salary: £19,000 - £23,000
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Full-time at 36.25 hours
· Monday - Friday, 09:00am -17:15pm.
· Location: Hagley Road, Birmingham
· Potential for hybrid working
· Produce and check standard reminders once a month.
· Produce, check and send out special reminders- annual, quarterly etc for individual clients.
· Process instructions to pay renewal/maintenance fees including acknowledging and invoicing and/or crediting of foreign attorneys/clients.
· Process instructions to abandon granted cases or mark the record as no longer the company's renewals' responsibility.
· Update records of lapsed cases on receipt of letters from IP Offices and foreign attorneys.
· Pay IPO/EP/EUIPO fees monthly (to move to electronic payment) including advising accounts of deposit account use.
· Pay other fees - e.g. US patent renewals online.
· Process renewal certificates, check and send out.
· Produce and check diaries and other lists for progress to ensure instructions have been actioned or chased and records are up to date.
· Inform Fee Earners of renewal instructions received each week.
· Produce lists for fee earners of overdue renewals.
· Calculate costs and forecasts for future or overdue renewals
· File foreign attorney renewal reminders.
· Match bills to clients to invoices from foreign attorneys for approval by manager.
· Process overdue reminders and loss of rights letters due to unpaid renewal.
· Instruct foreign agents to attend to the renewal of Trademarks & obtain necessary documentation i.e. power of attorney.
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Minimum of a 2:1 degree in any field
· Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
· Experience with excel, reports, inputting data
· Keen attention to detail demonstrated via previous experience; utilising of various systems (showing the ability to pick up and learn in-house system Progressor).
· Essential that candidates have previous office experience.
· Strong transferable skills, highly motivated, problem solver with a pro-active approach. Drive, determination, the ability to focus and take on constructive feedback.
Please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Rehana Begum