Birmingham, West Midlands
· Job type
Public Sector and Government
· External Reference
Medical & Health - Medical & Health
Do you have a wealth of Healthcare and Healthcare Recruitment experience ? Are you a sales driven individual who can motivate and produce growth within a team?
I am currently recruiting for a Regional Manager - Sales & Operations , to join a reputable Healthcare Recruitment company, based in Birmingham .
· Location: Birmingham
· Salary: £40,000
· OTE of £1,600 per month
· Full Time: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
· Car Allowance up to £3,600
· Office based
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Accountable for branch profit and loss and understanding key drivers for performance such as sales, gross & net margin
· Having an in-depth knowledge of the performance of the business and driving sales forward
· Produce market performance & development strategies that will set the target for your region.
· Managing the day-to-day performance and ongoing development of your Operations Centre
· Set KPIs and targets effectively
· Being commercially aware and having a thorough understanding of the client base within your Regional; negotiating terms and rates with existing clients as well as new
· Building and maintaining strong working relationships with your team as well as existing clients through quality service delivery, regular contact and visits to services as well as handling any complaints
· Producing Business Development plans and maximising Business Development opportunities at all times
· Maintaining the highest level of quality & compliance when onboarding
· An understanding of the frameworks in your market and ensuring compliance in all Regionals
Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience of managing a team in a high-volume recruitment environment
· 2 years' experience of managing a large geographical territory successfully preferred
· Successfully managing and developing key accounts & winning new business
· Sales, developing and implementing account management strategies
· Designing and implementing market specific business development strategies essential
· Previous experience of HR/CRM Systems
· Working in the health and social care sector essential
· Working to strict timelines
· Commercially astute
· Relentlessly motivated to achieve sales & motivates others to achieve goals and targets
· Builds relationships easily and has a dynamic, flexible approach
· Driven and motivated to providing an industry leading Recruitment service
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with people in a direct and diplomatic way are essential
· High level of understanding of customer/client requirements within the healthcare market
· Systematic and organised
· Excellent sales, influencing, negotiating and presentation skills
· Project management skills
· Effective time management
Shortlisting taking place immediately - APPLY NOW!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Reagan Spittle