Description de l'offre
Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 17500 - £ 18780 / Year
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a referral administrator to work with individuals in an evidence-based lifestyle change program which has been demonstrated to delay or prevent the development of type 2 diabetes among people at high risk. Our client is a provider of the programme.
An opportunity has arisen for a National Diabetes Prevention Administrator to join their Health team located at their contact centre based in Yardley, Birmingham, on a full time permanent basis
Are you an experienced Administrator that enjoys working in a busy environment? Want to work for a company that really does make a difference to people's lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
Duties will include:
· Accurately accepting referrals and uploading onto the system in a timely manner.
· Correctly identify inappropriate referrals and discharging.
· Supporting key stakeholders including GP Practices to ensure referral processes work smoothly.
· Fielding queries from internal and external stakeholders.
· Accurately updating databases & spreadsheet timely.
· Ability to process similar data multiple times daily.
You must have the following skills and experience:
· Excellent eye for detail
· Exceptional data entry accuracy
· Practical problem solving abilities
· Ability to effectively handle and field queries
· Excellent level of attendance
· Exceptional punctuality
· Self-motivated and focused to meet targets
· Good communicator
· Positive attitude towards the aims and objectives of the organisation
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy