Description de l'offre
£ 19000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We have an exciting opportunity to join an international recruitment company for the role of Candidate Consultant.
You must be a driver with your own vehicle.
This would suit someone looking for their first step into recruitment or someone looking to continue their career in recruitment, who likes a varied and busy role without the stressful nature of Sales and Targets. There will be a mix of administrative duties, and face to face customer/ client liaison.
We would consider either a Part Time person or Full Time, someone who is looking for part-time hours to fit around their commitments ideally 4 days a week or 5 shorter days (open to negotiation for the right person ).
It is essential that you need to be a driver, with your own vehicle to accompany the Principal Consultant at client meetings.
· Supporting the Principal Consultant, the primary function of the Candidate Consultant is to provide a high level of administrative support and candidate/ client liaison.
· You will be expected to:
· Act as an ambassador for the branch - creating an excellent first impression over the phone and face-to-face
· Ensure all branch administration is compliant with the company's quality standards (H&S/ Employment Legislation)
· Collate and file all branch paperwork and record data on the company systems
· Resource for candidates whilst generating leads, as directed by the Principal Consultant
· Advertise jobs, filter CVs, carry out preliminary telephone interviews, arrange candidate appointments and guide candidates through the registration process
· Carry out face-to- face interviews, supported by the Principal Consultant to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment, as well as conducting skill checks
· Interact with clients
· Database cleansing
· Accompany clients meeting along with the Principal Consultant
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
· Strong work ethic and team focus, prepared to go the extra mile to provide support
· Well organised, methodical approach to tasks, able to prioritise demanding workload while paying attention to detail
· Confident with IT Packages (Quick Learner)
If this role is of interest, please apply and call Laura Woollvin on: 020 8 594 9225
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy