£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We have an exciting opportunity to join an international recruitment company for the role of Candidate Consultant.
This would suit someone looking for their first step into recruitment or someone looking to continue their career in recruitment, who likes a varied and busy role without the stressful nature of Sales and Targets. There will be a mix of administrative duties, and face to face customer/ client liaison. Although this is a full time role, we will also consider someone who is looking for part-time hours to fit around their commitments, around 4 days a week or 5 shorter days (can be discussed).
It is essential that you need to be a driver, with your own vehicle to accompany the Principal Consultant at client meetings.
· Supporting the Principal Consultant, the primary function of the Candidate Consultant is to provide a high level of administrative support and candidate/ client liaison.
· You will be expected to:
· Act as an ambassador for the branch - creating an excellent first impression over the phone and face-to-face
· Ensure all branch administration is compliant with the company's quality standards (H&S/ Employment Legislation)
· Collate and file all branch paperwork and record data on the company systems
· Resource for candidates whilst generating leads, as directed by the Principal Consultant
· Advertise jobs, filter CV's, carry out preliminary telephone interviews, arrange candidate appointments and guide candidates through the registration process
· Carry out face-to- face interviews, supported by the Principal Consultant to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment, as well as conducting skill checks
· Interact with clients
· Database cleansing
· Accompany clients meeting along with the Principal Consultant
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
· Strong work ethic and team focus, prepared to go the extra mile to provide support
· Well organised, methodical approach to tasks, able to prioritise demanding workload while paying attention to detail
· Confident with IT Packages (Quick Learner)
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please call Laura Woollvin on: 020 8 594 9225 after submitting your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy