£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our respected client based between Lincoln and Gainsborough is looking to recruit a HR/Recruitment Administrator on a full time, permanent basis to join their friendly team. You will be supporting the HR Manager as part of a team of two, you will need to be a strong character with excellent coordination skills.
· Meeting and greeting agency staff coming onto site.
· D & A Testing Arranging for agency
· Assessment day for agency staff
· Checking invoices
· Agency starters/leavers spreadsheet with costs added.
· Keeping agency rota up to date
· PPE for Agency staff
· Sending rota out to managers and agencies
· Sending invite emails out for interviews
· Taking minutes of meeting Disciplinary/Grievances
· Preparing Contracts of employments
· Offer letters
· Checking all employee files for information regarding the new GDPR.
· Sending emails to managers regarding probationary period coming to an end.
· HR Data Base to keep up to date which is very important.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a background in Administration
· Have a confident approach with the ability to build a rapport with various people
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Have a background in dealing with rotas
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role due to the location and free parking is available.
You will need to be flexible with hours of work due to recruitment inductions and this role will be Monday to Friday.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please submit a copy of your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy