£ 18000 - £ 23000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment Resourcing
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Corporate are currently looking for a Social Care Recruitment Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis to deliver a multi million pound contract.
The Social Care Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
* Establish and build relationships with client
* Establish and build relationships with suppliers
* Take full responsibility for the recruitment activity within the allocated clients and drive order fulfilment
* Review and qualify all CV's before submittal, as per the SLA.
* Qualify job roles and service requirements, understand the SLA deliverables and adhere to ensure contract fulfilment
* Create, manage and maintain the key client contacts at all levels to ensure regular communication daily on all active orders from order taking through to order closing when filled.
* Build and maintain strong business relationships both with all key decision makers
* Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements.
* Ensure that all legislation ie AWR/Health & Safety adherence is met and update spreadsheets weekly to ensure 100% compliance.
The Social Care Recruitment Coordinator will need to have the following experience:
* Previous social care recruitment experience
* Client relationship experience
* Experience of working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
* Telephone and face to face customer service experience
* Experience of public sector (advantageous)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Care Recruitment Coordinator to join one of the worlds leading recruitment agencies offering a very competitive salary & benefits.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy