Bolton, Greater Manchester
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco UK have an exciting opportunity for Recruiters to join our busy office in Bolton specialising in High Volume Hiring. These roles would suit dynamic, outgoing individuals with the ability and desire to work in a friendly, fast paced office environment. You will be working as part of the team supplying warehouse staff to one of the largest international online retailers.
Type: Full time, temporary (40hrs per week) must be flexible to work additional hours during busy periods.
Pay Rate: £8.50 per hour
Typical duties will include :
· Running hiring events.
· Presenting in front of groups of candidates.
· Conducting interviews.
· Liaising with local Jobcentres and Welfare to Work companies.
· Attending Job Fayre's.
· Ensuring that compliance is maintained at all times.
· Processing Criminal background checks.
· You must hold a full UK driving licence as you will be required to attend job fayres and visit local Jobcentres.
· Must be outgoing and not afraid of presenting in groups.
· Demonstrate strong admin skills or have the desire to learn.
· Have a keen eye for detail.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Have a friendly and approachable manner.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Previous recruitment experience.
· Experience of working in a targeted environment.
What happens next ?
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy