Leeds (City and Borough of Leeds)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
Adecco is delighted to be working with a thriving consultancy firm in Leeds who are looking for an Administrator
This role would suit someone who has a very strong administration background and is extremely customer focused.
The role is a 3/4 month Temporary cover, however for the right candidate there is a very strong chance of becoming permanent within the business.
· Organising meetings and managing databases
· Booking transport and accommodation
· Organising company events or conferences
· Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
· Preparing letters, presentations and reports
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
· Attending meetings with senior management
· Assisting the organisation's HR Function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews
· Diary co-ordinating - book client/prospect meetings
· Database Management and client mailings
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Answering queries by telephone in a confident manner
· Preparing files for meetings
· Greeting clients for meetings as and when required
· Some Event Management
· Confident, engaging, and presentable
· Customer Focused approach
· Ability to adapt to different styles and behaviours
· Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with stakeholders
· Strong prioritisation and planning skills and the ability to work as part of a team and with the ability and confidence to work alone
· Strong prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload
· Ability to resolve problems when they arise
Monday to Friday 9-5
£13.73 per hour
If you want to join a fantastic team and further your career , please apply online or contact Nicola Winecor-Gordon at Adecco Leeds for further information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Nicola Winecor Gordon