Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 9 - £ 9.5 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I've got a fantastic administration opportunity working within the recruitment industry. Working for one of the top recruitment agencies in the UK&I - Adecco.
You'll be based at the clients site along with the Adecco Contract Manager. The client is Computershare, one of the largest employers in South Bristol - BS99 6ZZ. They put on free bus travel to and from the city centre. They have modern offices with beautiful surroundings along with a restaurant and cafe.
In this role you'll support the recruitment process of both Temporary and Permanent employees with strong administration skill.
· Liaise with candidates by telephone & email, dealing with recruitment queries. Arranging face to face interviews & telephone screens.
· Making job offers to candidates.
· Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information.
· Working with third party companies and support and support with recruitment checks for new appointments in order to meet company requirements.
· Adhering to the recruitment policy and company best practice.
· Provide general administration support.
Skills / Experience :
· Excellent communication skill.
· Experience of dealing with people either over the phone or face to face.
· Experience in a busy fast paced environment
· Highly organised with the ability to multi task and deal with changing priorities.
· Accurate record keeping and extremely high level of attention to detail.
· Great computer skills
· Applicants with in-house recruitment or agency recruitment experience preferred.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday and is £9.00 - £9.50 per hour.
This is a great way to learn and develop your existing skills in a fast paced busy environment.
Initially for 2 months with the potential for longer term.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy