Office and Secretarial - Receptionist
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for an temporary Administrator/Receptionist to work for my client based in Liverpool.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
* Using busy switchboard on a daily basis
* Calendar management
* Book external professional or clients meetings, as well as booking meetings and arranging refreshments
* Booking and arranging in-house meetings
* Liaison with internal departments as and when required
* Meeting and greeting clients, visitors and staff from other offices
* Answering calls and taking messages
* Alert office to external visitors
* Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
* Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities in accordance to the groups Information Security Policy
* Previous use of a switchboard is essential for this role
* Knowledge of Word skills, Excel, and of Power Point
* Good telephone manner
* Experience of working within a reception area/helpdesk/customer services or similar
* Previous experience within a property sector is desirable but not essential.
If you believe you have the correct skills and experience required for this role then please email or ring 0151 243 5900.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy