High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client a Rehabilitation Centre for Ex Offenders is currently recruiting for a Receptionist who holds a current DBS which is in date, start ASAP, duration 2 months, pay £11.31ph, hours Mon - Thurs 9am-5:30pm, Tue - start 10:30 (late night reporting), Fri - 9am - 5pm. Location High Wycombe.
**Please note it is essential for this role you have a clear DBS that is dated in the last year**
Main purpose of the role;
Work as an integral part of the local operations office to provide a high quality reception, telephony and administrative service.
· Deal with all visitors in accordance with the clients Policies and Procedures.
· Maintain a record of attendance of all visitors.
· Obtain basic information from all casual callers, dealing with queries as appropriate.
· Report any aggressive / abusive behaviour to the appropriate Line Manager, taking appropriate action to reduce the risk of escalation.
· Monitor CCTV for group work/interview rooms.
· Provide training and instruction on the use of the switchboard and other duties associated to this post.
· Respond to panic alarm system and summon assistance in accordance with procedures.
· Operate and maintain room bookings system
· Monitor and maintain the reception area to a good standard.
· Receive and disseminate information in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, email.
· Maintain own Outlook diary and collate Outlook diaries for the team.
· Access electronic mail regularly and respond accordingly.
· Process incoming and outgoing post.
· Update and maintain Service User records as appropriate.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: annie lindsay