Description de l'offre
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£ 16000 - £ 17000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Remortgage Trainee Case Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Re Mortgaging Trainee Case Manager to work with one of our reputable clients in Hazel Grove. This rare opportunity has arisen with a key client that are a leading provider within their industry. You would be joining a friendly, busy team and would be responsible for dealing with the technical aspects of the re-mortgage transaction and ensuring that all files managed by the fee earner are progressed in a timely manner.
Duties will include -
· Dealing with file from opening through to completion;
· Liaising with borrowers, lenders and brokers;
· Ensuring that correct documentation is in place, checking mortgage offers and chasing redemption statements and ensuring that all is in place for registration;
· Responsibility to ensure that all allocated files are maintained in good order in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
· Ensuring detailed telephone notes are maintained throughout transactions and dealing with emails and telephone calls in a timely manner.
Candidates Must -
· Have a strong commercial focus with well-developed communication skills;
· Have an approachable, enthusiastic manner;
· Have a focus on delivering high levels of customer service;
· Be well organised;
· Have the ability to work with a supervisor within a large Re-mortgage team dealing with multiple client base.
Hours- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm (37.5 hours)
Salary- Between £16,000 - £17,000 (Salary dependant on experience)
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy