Gateshead, Tyne And Wear
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Plating, Welding & Bodybuilding
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Quality technical Operative in the Swalwell area.
This is a Temporary position with a pay rate of £10.00 p/h
Working closely within a fabrication team on a major construction project this will be an administrative position which will be both factory and office based.
Ideally the candidate will come from a technical or quality background with some experience of the following.
· Read constructional drawings.
· Issue drawings.
· Create and complete check sheets to include inspection of welded joints.
· Coordinate welding personnel, welder testing etc.
· Be familiar with CARES APP 6 and 10 welding standards.
· Arrange with the production manager to have the correct material delivered when required.
· Communicate with client, progress problems etc.
· Order various consumables required for the job.
· Ensure that Company Health and Safety is followed at all times.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy