Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Aeronautical & Space Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
My client based in Cramlington are looking for a Quality Inspector to join the business. This is a permanent position to work for a very successful business with fantastic opportunities and benefits for the right candidate.
You will ideally come from an engineering background and be apprenticeship trained; previous experience with ofSIX Sigma experience, to a designated level and Minitab for statistical analysis would also be advantageous.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
· Good Engineering Background
· Apprentice trained
· CMM skills.
· SPC/APQP/PPAP experience.
· Understanding of IAFT/VDA6.3 standards.
· Capability data analysis.
· Quality Core Tools understanding.
· Problem solving abilities.
· Work on own or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Degree Level candidate.
· Good communication skills.
· Good IT skills.
· Ability to learn and develop.
· Experience using callipers, verniers and gauges.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy