Irvine, North Ayrshire
£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are seeking a Quality Control Assistant for their highly successful manufacturing client in North Ayrshire.
The role will involve carrying out online and offline QC checks on a range of products. You will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the product meets the specification agreed with the customer.
· Carry out QC inspection and rework. You may also be involved in checks on incoming materials and finished goods.
· Periodically involved in quality tasks such as compliance checks, internal auditing and equipment calibration.
· Completion of quality records.
· Assist with production tasks if required.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills, & Characteristics:
· Previous experience in a QC role is desirable but not essential as all training will be provided.
· Relevant experience in a production facility with ISO, BRC or GMP based system is desirable.
· Experience of working in a fast paced and pressured environment, ideally within a manufacturing industry, is desirable.
· Ability to work accurately at speed and under pressure is essential.
· Good communication skills in working with management and production to quickly identify and resolve quality problems, with ability to use tact and discretion to highlight problems and motivate others to improve quality.
· You should be a good "all-rounder", willing to assist in other areas as and when required.
· Good attention to detail with a logical, methodical approach to work, ensuring accuracy when completing quality documentation is essential.
· A high standard of numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
· Ability to work unsupervised but remain a team member.
40 hours per week. Approx 8.30-5pm Monday-Friday. Shift working may be required, therefore the candidate must be flexible in their approach to working hours. To meet the company's requirements, employees may be asked to work paid overtime at short notice. If you feel you may be suitable for the role, please send your CV in the first instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy