Description de l'offre
£ 18000 - £ 19000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
To provide administrative support to QSHE (Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental) Department in the first instance and also provide support to Reception/General Office Admin as and when required
Knowledge share with other staff throughout the business and encourage open lines of communication.
Build and maintain an excellent working relationship with all members of the construction and commercial team.
Liaise with Document Controller & HR as required.
· Provide administrative support to the QSHE Manager.
· Visit all sites and maintain the QSHE systems.
· Internal auditing with QSHE Manager.
· Maintain audit registers.
· Maintain QSHE Logs / Registers.
· QSHE Filing (electronic and hard copy).
· Ensure that all filing is completed on a daily basis and is ready for archiving on the completion of the project.
· Produce site specific KPI's.
· Assist in the production of the monthly QSHE Newsletter.
· Maintain ULCCO (SP) Ltd website.
· Assist in organising QSHE roadshows.
· Maintain site First Aid boxes.
· Typing of correspondence as required.
· Attending meetings, taking and distributing meeting minutes where required.
· Arranging meetings and appointments as and when required.
· Assist in the production of reports as and when necessary.
· Manage switchboard ensuring that a rapid response rate is maintained with calls being answered with 2 rings if possible when covering Reception duties.
· Log information on calls received where required and maintain detailed and accurate records which are to be communicated by email when covering Reception duties.
· Meet and greet all visitors to the company in a polite and courteous manner, provide refreshments to visitors as and when requested when covering Reception duties.
· Maintain an up to date record of who is in the office by ensuring that the signing in and signing out procedure is followed by visitors when covering Reception duties.
· Process orders on the company finance software and place orders with suppliers when required.
· Provide cover for General Site Admin duties when required (i.e. sickness, holidays etc.)
· Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may be required from time to time and to enable the company to remain adaptable to changing markets and needs.
· Adhere to and promote ULCCO policy and procedure.
CORE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Construction Industry experience preferred.
· RSA or similar qualification is desirable.
· Awareness of QSHE.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety issues.
· Knowledge of Management systems.
· Internal Auditing experience would be useful.
· A methodical approach and a strong attention to detail are essential.
· Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 desirable.
· Diplomacy, discretion and impartiality of judgment.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
· Pro-active style, good administration and problem solving skills.
· Good IT skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel essential.
· Knowledge of management systems.
· Ability to manage a number of different tasks/projects at the same time.
· Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIOURS
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as to be self-motivated.
· Demonstrates that an efficient, professional and courteous demeanour is maintained at all times.
· Smart and punctual at all times.
· The desire and ability to interact personally and sensitively with others on an individual basis.
· To have a 'CAN DO' attitude towards all work undertaken.
· Enthusiastic and committed.
· Commercial Awareness
To apply to this role please ring 01512435900 or email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy