Description de l'offre
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Our client is looking for a Promoter to work within the St John's, Kirkby, Belleville and Bootle area.
This is a temp position starting as soon as possible and may be ongoing.
Full training will be provided for this role on the first day.
The required working hours are 9am - 4.30pm, Wednesday to Saturday (and possibly Sunday during Christmas time).
The duties of this role include:
· Approaching members of the public in regards to Accident claims and medical negligence claims for a local solicitor.
· Providing a high standard of friendly customer service.
· Stand at a promotion stand to promote how the solicitors can assist members of the public with any negligence claims.
The skills and experience needed for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Previous experience in customer service is desirable.
· Friendly and approachable with a want to help others.
· Punctual, reliable, and able to get to each of the following locations: St John's, Kirkby, Belleville and Bootle Strand.
· Car owner is desirable but not essential.
· The ability to work Wednesday to Saturday 9am - 4.30pm (and possibly Sundays during Christmas period).
· The desire to succeed.
· Be able to sell the services of the company to members of the public.
This will be paying £9 per hour plus commission.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy