London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer to work within inner London for a duration of 12 months+ but could be an ongoing position. This role is paying £16.52 per hour and is a full time position. The role will be starting at the start of September 2018.
Key Responsibilities will include;
· To provide a high standard of administration support to the core programme and workstreams
· Minute meetings, collate and disseminate meeting papers
· Draft reports
· Maintaining organised electronic filing system/ repository files Workstream that key staff can access
· Experience using Office 365 and tools
· Book rooms for stakeholder events; refreshments and photocopying of associated materials for event
· To assist in the preparation, collection, and dissemination of information as requested by the Project Manager/Clinical Lead
· Support the co-ordination of Stakeholder events. This will include assisting with the organisation and supporting the event on the day.
· Send out calendar invites to stakeholders attending; send reminders and agenda(s) in advance of event(s).
- Develop and maintain trackers using Excel;Ability to understand excel graphs
- Collate feedback from events.
- Support network
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy