Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 9.31 - £ 10.33 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Project Support
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Programme Support Officer
6 months initially
City Centre location, easily accessible
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer to join the team of our client based within the health care sector.
The main purpose of this role is to support the efficient and effective day to day operation of the Programme Management Office Function.
The role will take responsibility for providing a range of administrative support functions to support successful delivery of the Programme.
The role will involve supporting the team's operational activities, namely coordination of programme support activity and providing operational support to the programme team.
· Provide updates, advice and support, information requests and relevant data to a range of internal/external customers/stakeholders within the agreed timescales and formatted standard.
· Assist with the facilitation of high level meetings such as Programme Board meetings as appropriate, including taking notes and minutes as required, and ensuring actions are recorded and followed-up.
· Act as the initial point of contact for the programme at all levels from local stakeholders to external agencies.
· Ensure that the Programme Office is well maintained and that any key information is readily accessible, tidy, up to date, accurate and relevant.
· Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure information is submitted for reports to meet deadlines, following up where information does not meet the required standards or is not submitted.
· Undertake general administrative duties to promote and support the efficient operation of the team e.g. responding to telephone and email enquiries, arrange meetings, coordinate diaries, coordinate events, book travel and meeting rooms, managing mailbox etc.
· Along with other duties relevant to the role.
This is a temporary position to initially last around 6 months. A DBS check will be required at a charge to the candidate, equally if the candidate is a part of the yearly update service this can be accepted.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy