Description de l'offre
Public Sector - Public Sector Projects & Programmes
· Job type
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to work as part of the Programme Support Office supporting project managers and associated teams in the delivery of projects in line with Prince 2 or Agile et al project methodology.
Implement all specialist guidance and procedures that adhere to project governance, methodologies and standards, whilst providing additional high quality project support.
Formal qualifications required: Prince 2 Foundation or experience of planning and delivering key pieces of work.
· Demonstrable experience of a high level of analytical and statistical skills to drive and improve the effectiveness of a project;
· Proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, showing the ability to negotiate and influence with stakeholders;
· Proven ability to work to unsupervised, to high standards and within pressured timescales;
· Experience of working as part of a team within a large organisation or across different organisational boundaries;
· Fully competent and experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy