£ 17 - £ 18 / Hourly
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
· External Reference
3 Month Contract - Home Based
Project manager to work on a contact within a manufacturing organisation.
Working to outcomes are meet the pre-defined business needs whilst meeting contractual milestones and commitments. Coordinate with Supply Chain organisations at site and globally to secure materials and coordinate readiness. Maintains KPIs, provides financial forecasts and manages risks for assigned contracts and suppliers.
Manages assigned CMOs and coordinates related internal resources to deliver on time in full supply for each of the 2 campaigns during the year
· Performs supply chain functions, which may include procurement, production planning, inventory control, warehousing and vendor management
· Creates integrated processes and facilitates communication, planning and coordination among internal functions and outside suppliers to achieve strategic objectives
· Communicates and aligns with CMO prior to campaign; and monitors key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure continuous improvement
· With Inventory Controller support, ensures availability of materials, as scheduled, and maintenance of inventory at appropriate levels
· Promotes alignment by understanding and communicating customer needs and ensuring requirements throughout the organization
· Responsible for capacity management at assigned CMOs, feeding data S&OP process.
· Ensures assigned CMO is pandemic ready
· Maintains stakeholder relationships with assigned CMOs key personnel, and senior operations, supply chain, and quality personnel
· Provides data for budgeting, and forecasting
· Creates, plans and manages change controls if necessary
· Manages campaign at assigned CMO through facilitation of daily and weekly meetings to track progress and to escalate risks when necessary
· Conducts appropriate Continuous Campaign Improvement workshops with assigned CMO to formally define improvement initiatives; tracks actions to completion
· Travels when necessary to assigned CMO for stakeholder management but no fixed travel frequency established
Bachelor's degree in business
Ideally, 3-5 years' related experience in project management, purchasing, sourcing, logistics, production planning, inventory management
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact andrea redmond