Stockport, Greater Manchester
£ 20000 - £ 26000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
We are currently looking for a Project Administrator to work within a great projects team, working with one of our key clients based in Stockport. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are a market leader within their industry. This is an ever-growing company and the opportunities are endless. My client is looking for a candidate who will be the administrative support to the projects team and assist with the Health and Safety.
Duties will include -
· Being responsible for all administration duties in relation to project work
· Cost management of projects
· Assisting the project managers with raising and issuing project quotations and purchase orders.
· Issuing and expediting final project invoices.
· Assisting and supporting with the Health and Safety, Risk assessments and Method statements.
Candidates Must -
· Have SAP experience
· Be experienced in Project works.
· Have great communication skills and be able to adapt quickly and effectively.
· Have good time management & organisational skills
· Have a health and safety qualification or be experienced in risk assessments and method statements.
Hours- Monday - Friday - 8.00am - 5.00pm
Salary- Between £20,000 - £26,000 salary flexible dependent on experience.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy