Stockport, Greater Manchester
£ 24000 - £ 26000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
9 - 12M FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We are currently looking for a customer Project Administrator to work within a fantastic very well established company based in Hazel Grove. This is a fixed term contract for around 9-12m and the successful candidate will be providing key support to the project management and repair team from order acknowledgement, project execution through to final invoicing of all projects.
Duties will include -
· Being responsible for all administration duties relating to project work - this includes all travel, hotel etc. and delegate such tasks to the resource administration when required.
· Management of project log system for onshore PI&P business activities.
· Cost management of projects
· Assist the project managers with raising and issuing project quotations and purchase orders.
· Issuing and expediting final project invoices.
· Creating overhead and project related cost purchase requisitions.
· Provide cover for reviewing timesheets and expenses for payroll.
Candidates Must -
· Have SAP experience
· Be experienced in Project works.
· Have great communication skills and be able to adapt quickly and effectively.
· Have good time management & organisational skills
Hours- Monday - Friday - 8.15am - 4.30, early finish of 3.30 on a Friday.
Salary- Between £24,000 - £26,000 salary dependent on experience.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy