Description de l'offre
King'S Lynn, Norfolk
£ 7.83 - £ 8.65 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are recruiting for a large number of production operatives and line inspectors for one of our successful food production clients in King's Lynn area to work on 12 hours shifts, either days 6am-6pm or nights 6pm-6am. Successful candidates have to be flexible to be able to work both day and night shifts as this will be required.
We have a number of roles available as per the below.
· Remove foreign material (FM) such as wood, plastic, paper from the product.
· Remove any general defects such as cores, blemishes, stalk, leaf etc. and place into the relevant bin.
· Alert Line Leader, Shift Supervisor or QA to any issues.
· Empty reject bins when line stops.
· Ensure thorough clean down of line between products
· Using pressure washer to ensure no residue is left on lines
· Ensure factory is clean and hygienic at all times
· General Factory duties
If you are interested in either of these positions please either apply online to come and see Adecco on our recruitment open days on Tuesday 7th August or Thursday 9th August between 10am and 3pm.
We are based on-site at Greenyard Frozen, Greenyard Way, Hardwick Industiral Estate, King's Lynn PE30 4LR.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy