Description de l'offre
£ 9.74 - £ 10.26 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Chemicals, Paints, Pharmaceuticals
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Durham is currently recruiting for Production Operatives on a temporary ongoing contract, for our client based in Cramlington. The role could become permanent for the right candidate.
The role will involve working on a 2 shift pattern (6am-2pm and 2pm-11.30pm).
Pay rate: £9.74 an hour, increasing to £10.26 once fully trained.
Previous production line experience, particularly in a clean room, is preferred but not essential.
Ideally you will have your own transport due to the site location and working hours.
The ideal candidate will:
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a "can do" attitude.
· Welcome challenge and embrace change seeing both as an opportunity to improve.
· Hold self and others accountable and have the confidence and conviction to challenge behaviours that you believe to be unacceptable or incorrect.
· Show a passion for this type of work and this industry and must be driven to continuously improve and fully engage in any initiatives that the team undertakes to make improvements.
· Liaise extensively with all other departments on matters relating to safety, quality, performance and service in order to uphold the company's commitment to customer satisfaction. This involves working with people at all levels within the organisation as well as external customers and regulatory bodies.
· Be required to stand for long periods of time while performing a range of duties in a clean room setting.
· Be responsible for ensuring that the daily requirements of your role and area are met and that performance expectations are achieved on a consistent basis. All procedures are followed to ensure we produce quality products.
· Drive safety culture by being a role model in your area, always looking to increase safety.
· Report out near misses and ensure all relevant PPE is being worn.
· Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained within the manufacturing facility.
· Maintain 5S standards within department.
· Achieve and maintain all training to required standard
· Ensure all product produced in your area is of a high standard following cGMP, all procedures and competencies is of the highest standards.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy