Leeds, West Yorkshire
· Job type
Manufacturing and Production
· External Reference
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
A Fantastic long term opportunity for Production Operatives in Leeds
Immediate Start - Full training and Mentor system, Superb Company benefits.
The Production Operative's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Understand the necessary quality requirement for products and ensure that all items packed are to the required quality standard, consistent with the Company's goals and needs.
· Drive efficiency and improvement through working with other departments and internal personnel, whilst being consistent with the Aptar Core Values.
· Demonstrate the ability to identify problems and assist in the implementation of long-term solutions.
· Be flexible in your approach to duties in accordance with the requirements of the business.
Be willing to learn and develop on all machinery and roles within the factory
Various Shift patterns available ( 4 rotating shift patterns including nights and weekends ) shifts differ each week
£9.50 per hour
· Must be able to work effectively, communicate with others and be willing to work as a part of a team
· Plastics raw material knowledge (handling, processing etc.)
· Previous experience as Production Operator and knowledge in injection moulding
· The applicant ideally would have experience in a manufacturing environment and have the ability to work in a high pressure site.
· Problem solving skills
· Pride in work and work environment
· Willingness to work flexibly across the production floor
· Demonstrates Rules of Leadership and Core Values in everyday work
· Demonstrate a positive approach to work and act as ambassador for the production team
· Open to change, new ideas and approaches
Please apply online or for more information contact Nicola at Adecco
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Nicola Winecor Gordon