£ 11 - £ 11.9 / Hourly
· Job type
Manufacturing and Production
· External Reference
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
We have an exciting temporary to permanent role within the Manufacturing and Production industry, please see the role below.
The Role- Production Operative
Hours: Shift patterns
· 10pm- 6am
Please note you will be required to work all 3 shift patterns.
Days: 4 days on 2 days off working on those shift patterns above
Address: Liverpool, Knowsley area
· Execute the production order in the time and manner required in order to achieve the production objectives required by the Production Manager.
· Carry out the adjustment, tooling and format change interventions on the production line.
· Collaborate with the Production Manager to monitor the activity of temporary workers (e.g. external agencies) operating in their area of competence.
· Follow all instructions and indications received regarding product Quality, Safety and Hygiene.
· Check the quality of the process (rewinding, packaging, etc.) and of the finished product of its relevance according to the frequencies and methods provided for by the Quality System documents.
· Record times, control parameters and anything else necessary in the System documents, to ensure trace ability and quality control of the products made.
· Follow the instructions given by the Production Manager for the correct management of all the materials necessary for the realisation of the product, constantly checking the adequacy of the materials used with respect to the specifications of use.
· Keep all areas and equipment clean both externally and internally to the machines
· For the cleaning activities, follow the methods and frequencies indicated in the Cleaning Plan
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Hoyle