£ 35000 - £ 40000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are delighted to have a full time permanent position for a Production Controller with a well established business based in Lymington.
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for planning and co-ordinating all aspects of manufacturing to achieve effective scheduling, production targets, high quality products and OTD
· Manage order dating process in line with agreed lead times and where necessary liaise with the Operations Director to achieve and mange customer expectations
· Coordinate overall work schedule to meet customer order requirements and agreed timescales
· Monitoring production output in terms of quality, quantity and efficiency
· Identify issues and take action through appropriate problem-solving tools; implement containment and permanent corrective actions
· Plan people and equipment resources to achieve production requirements whilst ensuring cost and quality are controlled
· Manage and prepare forecasts for sales output
· Purchase works order materials cost effectively and in time for production requirements
· Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirements
· Manage and report KPI's in line with the company budget and forecast accordingly Any other relevant, reasonable ad hoc duties that may be requested
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Mon- Thur 7am - 4pm & Fri 7am -1pm
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call James on 01202 202810
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact james buller