Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Adecco are proud to be working with an established Construction company who are seeking a Production Administrator to join their team!
Your main responsibilities within this role will be:
- Progressing and administering orders
- Liaising with the Sales staff to ensure customer orders are available for agreed dates
- Monitoring production promises and ensuring they are kept
- Maintaining stock levels
- Coordinating weekly stock checks
- Maintain and update databases for orders
- Liaising with other departments internally to ensure a smooth process for all orders
The ideal Candidate for this position will have experience within production or warehouse administration, production planning or coordinating.
If you have exceptional organisation skills, great communication and are very methodical in the way you work then we would love to hear from you!
In return for this, you will be working Monday - Friday between 8:30-5pm with a Salary of £22,500-£24,000 DOE.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now or call Emma on 01233 646 632!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy