£ 17400 - £ 20000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Product Support Coordinator
£17,400 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience)
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client and be a part of their Testing/Technical Support team.
Working full time, 9.00 - 5.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.00 - 4.30 on a Friday, full training will be provided as the most important thing is that you are enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and that you are keen and willing to learn.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for receiving customer returns and testing
* Once testing is complete, providing a high level of customer service and first line technical support
* Being a logical problem solver and having a keen eye for detail, you should work well independently and as part of a team
* Handle day to day processes as part of the role
* Maintain daily productivity / workflow reports
* Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis
* Willing to to take on additional duties as requested.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Proficiency with Microsoft office
* A keen work ethic and willingness to learn
* Fundamental understanding of networking and network devices (Switches, Routers etc.) would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
Based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, parking is available on site.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Natalia Escandell