Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are looking for a procurement interim with GDPR knowledge to work in a local borough in Wandsworth.
The role will require you :
· To engage with and assist commissioners with defining any GDPR requirements within their contracts and to support commissioners completing the standard GDPR data processing schedule, note: a large proportion of that activity is already complete;
· To engage with suppliers to determine the nature of any data processing and to complete a GDPR schedule to be included within a formal notification to vary any existing contracts including identification of the suppliers Data Protection Officer.
· Where the supplier and Council agree we are Joint Controllers, to put in place an effective Joint Controller Agreement based on the Council's template;
· To co-ordinate the dispatch and receipt of variations to higher value contracts and liaise with our legal support teams to formally execute variations;
· To co-ordinate the dispatch and receipt of responses and queries from low value suppliers where no formal contract may exist.
· To act as a single point of referral for procurement related GDPR enquiries.
· Other duties included
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy